General Hotel Information
- 1. What does “non-refundable” mean?
- 2. May I change my room if I choose to do so during my stay?
- 3. What if I need to change or cancel my reservations?
- 4. Can I make the payment through wire transfer rather than credit card?
- 5. What does Maison Madeleny stand for? What is the meaning of the name of the building?
- 6. Why are the standard rooms not so big in Meroddi Pera?
- 7. What types of rooms are available in the hotel?
1. What does “non-refundable” mean?
If a reservation is booked on “non-refundable” rate type, that means, the sum of money you paid is not returnable in any circumstances. So, the amount of your reservation will be charged %100 from your credit card, whether you make any changes or cancellations on your reservation.￪ Back to top
2. May I change my room if I choose to do so during my stay?
When making a reservation online, you can select a bed type specific room. All Meroddi Hotels are committed to accommodating room type preferences and requests. But if you do wish to change your room anyhow, every effort will be made to meet your request. For this, we need to contact the Reservations Department for the availability of the rooms. Occasionally, we do not have any available room to offer. But we shall get back to you and try to meet your request as soon as possible.￪ Back to top
3. What if I need to change or cancel my reservations?
Each Meroddi Hotel has a 24-hour cancellation and change policy. You may cancel your hotel reservation without a charge. To cancel your booking without incurring any charge, please contact the Reservations Department (email@example.com/ +90 (850) 360 0 627) at least 24 hour prior to your arrival.￪ Back to top
4. Can I make the payment through wire transfer rather than credit card?
Should you choose to forward deposits and payment(s) via wire transfer, please direct them to the bank account outlined below.
Garanti Bankası - Mecidiyeköy Branch
Account Name : NAR Motorlu Araçlar ve Turizm A.Ş.
Account Number : 119 - 6297030
IBAN NO : TR51 0006 2000 1190 0006 2970 30
Attention : (Ms. Arzu Taşdemir)￪ Back to top
5. What does Maison Madeleny stand for? What is the meaning of the name of the building?
Built between 1881 and 1883, the building is believed to have been demolished in 1889 to be rebuilt as a five-story apartment bloc, following the enactment of the new construction regulations that allowed higher buildings. Insurance maps of 1891 shows the house as “Maison Madeleny.” The new owner is assumed to be Mr Andre Madeleny, who had a pharmacy at no 582, Grande Rue de Pera and sold orthopaedic materials too.
We authentically restored the historic residence in 2013 and opened its doors as a boutique hotel. Since we wanted to pay tribute to the 19th century owner of the building, we named after him.￪ Back to top
6. Why are the standard rooms not so big in Meroddi Pera?
Maison Madeleny is at least 130 years old. It has historic value. When we bought this historic building, we decided to restore it with great care, staying loyal to its authenticity. So we kept the rooms as original.￪ Back to top
7. What types of rooms are available in the hotel?
The hotel has 14 room categories: Comfort Double Room, Superior Double and Triple Rooms, Grand Deluxe Room, Standart Studio, Standart Studio w/Balcony, Deluxe Double and Triple Rooms, Deluxe King and Twin Rooms, Deluxe King Suit w/Balcony, Deluxe One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Apartments, Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment w/Sea View. All room categories can be booked through our website and major online hotel booking sites (Booking, Expedia, Agoda etc.).￪ Back to top