- This pretty room in the annexed building of the Meroddi Pera Hotel is in close proximity to the İstiklal Street, the city’s most popular strolling, snacking and shopping street that is reserved for pedestrians.
- It is only 150 m. away from the first horse-driven tram rail line of 1871, which was the first public road transport in Istanbul.
- Room windows look out towards “Otçu Sokak,” where the horses were left for grazing -before the area was surrounded with European style apartments at the end of the 19th century. The term “Otçu” in Turkish means the person responsible for putting horses to graze in a pasture.
- The outside door of the building looks towards “Tımarcı Sokağı” (meaning “Groomer’s Street”), where the carriage horses of trams were groomed and given hygienic care.
Extra BedNot Allowed
- Check-in / Check-out From 14:00 hours / Untill 12:00 hours
- Cancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- Accepted credit cards American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Discover The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- No-Smoking in the rooms \ You can smoke in the garden