- The most outstanding rooms in the hotel, like this one, are located near the southwestern corner of the building.
- From here, the windows surrounded with lovely pink geraniums, look out towards the Golden Horn and the neighbourhood that had once marked the farthest reaches of the Ottoman city. The Cosmopolitan atmosphere of the street and the surrounding Pera in the late Ottoman era, were described by Edmondo de Amicis in his book as, Constantinople (1896): “Pera lies more than 300 hundred feet above the sea level, is bright and cheerful, and overlooks both the Golden Horn and the Bosphorus. It is the ‘West End’ of the European colony, the quarter where are to be found the comfort and elegancies of life.”
- Across the building is a nice, cosy café to socialize at.
Extra BedNot Allowed
- Check-in / Check-out From 14:00 hours / Untill 12:00 hours
- Cancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- Accepted credit cards American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Discover The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- No-Smoking in the rooms \ You can smoke in the garden