- Decorated with marvellous reproduction engravings of old Istanbul, this spacious room with a beautiful terrace is probably the most popular in the area.
- The wonderful terrace with the beautiful, evergreen tree of Ilex aquifolium with its glossy prickly leaves is almost as big as the room itself.
- Just relax on the terrace with your loved ones in the evening! It is surrounded by 19th century buildings. In the far south, you can see the lights of the 16th century Beyazid II Mosque, an Ottoman imperial mosque located in the historical peninsula of Beyazid Square area, near the Grand Bazaar.
- This annexed building of the Hotel Meroddi Pera is only 150 m. away from the first horse-driven tram line (and the first public road transport) inaugurated in Istanbul in 1871. Until 1915, the whole area was somewhat related to the horsecar operation on tramlines.
- The northern side of the terrace looks out towards Otçu Sokak, where the horses were left for grazing -before the area was crammed with European style apartments at the end of the 19th century. The term Otçu in Turkish means the person responsible for putting horses to graze in a pasture.
- The eastern side of the terrace looks towards Tımarcı Sokağı (meaning Groomer’s Street), where the carriage horses of trams were groomed and given hygienic care.
Size55 m2 m2
Beds1 Extra Large Double (King) or 2 Single
Extra BedNot Allowed
- Check-in / Check-out From 14:00 hours / Untill 12:00 hours
- Cancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- Accepted credit cards American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Discover The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- No-Smoking in the rooms \ You can smoke in the garden