- This pretty apartment in an annexed hotel building has charm and character with a beautiful balcony providing stunning views of the Golden Horn.
- Our guests can spend their evenings on the balcony where they can spot the imperial Ottoman mosques on the historical peninsula of Istanbul, including the magnificent Süleymaniye Mosque.
- This apartment, on the 6th floor of the historic Barnathan blocks of buildings, is for independent-spirited travellers, who care about their privacy and who can look past not having an elevator due to the preservation of a historic building. Besides, the location is fantastic; you are within walking distance of all the major attractions and restaurants of Galata and Beyoğlu.
- The apartment has all the kitchen utensils you need. So, after a hard day of touring the streets, prepare something to eat and drink, and get to the balcony to relax! See if you can spot the 4th century Roman Aqueduct of Valens, used by the Byzantines and later the Ottomans and remaining today as one of the most important landmarks of the city (known today as Bozdoğan Kemeri).
BedsTwin and King
Extra BedNot Allowed
- Check-in / Check-out From 14:00 hours / Untill 12:00 hours
- Cancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- Accepted credit cards American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Discover The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- No-Smoking in the rooms \ You can smoke in the garden